Usher has officially filed for divorce from wife Grace Miguel, E! News can affirm.
The statement concluded,”The immense amount of respect and love we have for each other will only increase as we move forward.”
“They are extremely happy and how it was done was very sweet and romantic,” a source told E! News after confirming that the couple had tied the knot. “He can’t wait to spend the rest of his life with her.”
Usher confirmed the information and told Ellen DeGeneres,”You know what is funny? We put this picture up and we were actually just in Cuba on a cultural exchange and people were like,’Hey, they got married.'”
“You know the ring is on the other finger, you guys,” he joked. “However, we had a great time. Terrific woman, Grace Raymond.”
Usher was formerly married to Tameka Foster. They divorced in 2009.
- Reason why couple’s wedding was suspended – Deeper Life Church
- Lea Michele Is Married! Inside the Glee Star Wedding to Zandy Reich
- John Dumelo’s best man’s marriage crashes just after a year
- Mofe Ducan’s Three-year-old Marriage Crashes
- Kylie Jenner Just Hinted She and Travis Scott Are Married on Instagram