AY Comedian has stated that a friend’s experience taught him a lot about Loyalty which he now believes can’t be controlled no matter what.
Although AY Comedian failed to narrate the friend’s experience on social media, he however stated that it taught him that the people you show love the most are most times the ones you can trust the least.
‘A friend’s experience just taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.’
Subscribe to our Blog www.9jaunlocked.com, like and comment on our news if you find it interesting. Also, Follow us @9jaunlocked on Twitter and 9jaunlocked on Facebook and Instagram for Latest Trending News, Entertainment, Gossip, lifestyle and more.. as it Drops Hot and Fresh!
- R Kelly: Woman who paid $100k to bail him says he’s not a monster
- I pay male prostitutes to have sex with me – Afia Schwarzenegger (Video)
- How Kourtney Kardashian Really Feels About Younes Bendjima's Instagram Tribute
- Timaya shares baby daddy lessons
- Man who killed himself over girlfriend, cheated on her – Girlfriend’s sister