An unemployed man who got divorced recently has just won $273 million Mega Millions jackpot and his ex-wife has now reacted to the turn of events.
According to Fox News, the couple was married for 15 years until they divorced last October. The ex-wife, Eileen Murray, has said she has no plans to reunite with him despite his new-found wealth. Speaking with New York Post, she said;
“He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money,”
She also told the New York Post that she paid spousal support and continues to make payments.
“I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and its everything that I have,” she said.
Murray’s ex-husband said he’d been actively searching for a job over the last year but never received an interview, the Daily Mail reported.
He said he left his two tickets he purchased at the store and a “good Samaritan” reportedly handed them over to the clerk.
“I’m looking for the guy that handed them in,” Weirsky told the Mail. “I’m gonna give him something.”
- Unemployed man wins $273m lotto months after divorce, ex-wife reacts
- Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna finally speaks on being divorced with his wife
- Wife of Nollywood actor,IK Ogbonna,Sonia Ogbonna and her killer curves stun in new hot photos
- [VIDEO] IK Ogbonna Speaks About His Marital Crisis
- Father who forced his kids to have sex with him, his wife, ex-wife and dog sentenced to 341 years in jail