Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has advised men to marry a strong woman like her who will beat them if there dare touch her.
Yvonne Okoro shared made this known on Instagram in celebration of International Women’s Day.
In the post, Yvonne Okoro stated that a weak woman’s reaction to a man’s criticism is to run to her parents weeping. According to her, any man who feels he’s strong enough should not marry such a woman.
“Don’t marry a weak woman; when you criticise her she weeps and goes to the parents but marry a strong woman like me, if you beat her, she will beat the hell out of you and the loser will prepare dinner”, she wrote.
- I Have been dumped by several men — Actress Yvonne Okoro
- Yvonne Jegede shares first photos of her son amidst marriage crash
- A strong woman will walk away — Yvonne Jegede marital crisis real?
- Yvonne Nelson promises to Not date a Nigerian man again
- ‘Not every woman is born to marry, happiness comes from within’ – Vicky Zugah says