Popular actor and politician, Desmond Elliot, was attacked by hoodlums in Surulere, Lagos state earlier today.
Desmond Elliot escaped unhurt after hoodlums attacked the vehicle he was riding in to his polling unit in Surulere, Lagos state, where he was meant to cast his vote.
The actor who is re-contesting for a seat in the state House of Assembly candidate, was driving along Akerele road when some hoodlums tried to stop him to collect money from him.
Angered that he refused to stop and attend to them, one of them fired a gunshot at his car, damaging his windscreen.
Immediately he was rescued, thugs shot sporadically into the air, creating an even more tense atmosphere.
- Deji Adeyanju Makes More Damning Allegations Against Charly Boy
- Woman rescued after husband tied her and son up for money rituals (VIDEO)
- Shoki Shitta: Police arrest Baruwa Eleniyan, obtains text between him and Wizkid
- APC sweeps Lagos House of Assembly
- Sanwo-Olu Moves To Tackle Cultists, Kidnappers In Lagos