Wife of the All Progressives Congress National Leader, Mrs. Remi Tinubu, has been caught on camera telling a voter in pidgin English Igbo, we no dey trust una again, shortly after casting her vote today.
#NigeriaDecides Igbo, we no dey trust una again – Senator Tinubu to voter
The Senator who cast her votes in the governorship and state Assembly elections at Polling Unit 034, Falomo Police Barracks IV, Ikoyi, Lagos, could be seen holidng a conversation with a physically challenged man, who seems to be from the Eastern part of the country.
While speaking with the man, Tinubu complained that the Igbo in Lagos did not vote for President Muhammadu Buhari during the presidential election.
The man however responded saying he voted for Buhari.
Responding, Mrs. Tinubu said, “How will I know? You Igbo, we no dey trust una again, which translates to We don’t trust igbo people anymore.
- I want to be deputy Senate President – Tinubu
- Presidential Election: Photos as Nigerians go out to cast thier votes
- Buhari will win with or without the votes of Igbos — Okorocha
- President Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu break Ramadan fast together (Photos)
- Bukola Saraki’s sister Gbemi campaigns for Buhari in Kwara