A young Lagos cross-dresser Tunde OAP recently took to his twitter page to ask people to stop making comparisons between him and popular cross-dresser Bobrisky.
I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Young Lagos cross-dresser Tunde OAP
According to Tunde OAP, he is not in the same class with Bobrisky and the duo should not be classified as being in such.
Though, he made the post sometimes around December 2018, but it seems the current feud between the Nigerian male barbie and his former ally, Toyin Lawani, spurred the young cross-dresser to re-tweet the post, which has gotten the attention of some of his followers.
Don’t compare me with bobrisky We ain’t mate
Don’t compare me with bobrisky
We ain’t mate ❤️🙏😊 pic.twitter.com/bgMdEZqP0o
— FUTURE OAP (@TundeOap) December 8, 2018
Tunde OAP was however berated in the comment section for choosing the path of cross-dressing.
- Dirty gay spreading STD – Tunde OAP blasts JPBlush for berating Bobrisky
- People didn’t find it funny that I was compared to Bobrisky – Denrele
- I want a sugar mummy that won’t tap my destiny – Lagos cross-dresser
- We know you are broke – Bobrisky shades Toyin Lawani
- Bobrisky has Strong body odour – Nigerian cross dresser JP Blush