Popular Nigerian singer, Terry G, who is well known for his dreadlocks has revealed that his parents still don’t like his hair style.
According to the singer, it was quite difficult to convince his parents on doing music as they wanted him to portray the way of the Lord as the first child. Speaking with punchng.com, he said;
“It was difficult for me to convince my parents to do music; I had to run away from home. They never wanted my dreadlocks and still don’t like the hairstyle; it is only my mum that fights for me. I am the first child so they wanted me to portray the way of the Lord.
“At the end of the day, we are all servants of God. Going into music wasn’t planned; Daddy Enoch Adeboye (General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God) has laid hands on me before, and he told me I was going to preach to the world. I wish social media was vibrant then. When I used to minister in the church, people fell under the anointing.”
- Stella Dimokokorkus reacts as Waje says she’s quiting music
- I’m bothered Falz does Not go to church — Mother
- There’s nothing wrong with worldly music getting played in Churches – Ghanaian singer
- Cobhams Asuquo Reveals What Bullies Did To Him
- “Why I stopped going church” – Rapper Falz reveals