Actress Yvonne Jegede, has said she does not in any way regret marrying Abounce, her estranged husband, despite separation in less than 2 years of marriage.
According to the actress, she has not regretted anything in her life and she only saw the marriage as an experience to guide her in her future dealings, even though she enjoyed every bit of the marriage.
I have no regrets marrying Abounce – Yvonne Jegede
In a chat with The Punch, she said,
“I do not regret my marriage to him. I have never regretted anything in my life. Every experience is something to learn from. There really is nothing for me to sit down and wish I didn’t do or should have done. Yes, I reverted to my original name on social media, but I am fine. Don’t I look alright?”
On why Abounce wasn’t present at the christening of their baby boy, Xavier, Yvonne stated,
“I really don’t know why he wasn’t there. Maybe you should ask him. However, I don’t feel bad that he wasn’t there and as you can see, I’m in high spirits.”
- Yvonne Jegede Eliminates husband’s name from Instagram bio
- Yvonne Jegede shares first photos of her son amidst marriage crash
- Yvonne Jegede fuels rumors of marital crisis
- Yvonne Jegede’s ex-husband, Abounce sparks dating rumours with Bimbo Akintola; calls her, ‘My owner, ‘sweetheart’
- Rapper Abounce reacts as fan comments on how he looks