Senator representing Lagos Central, Senator Remi Tinubu, has said her next target is to become the deputy Senate President.
Tinubu said this in an interview with The Guardian, where she expressed optimism that APC would continue to win in Lagos and other states, as long as the party continues to develop people and the country.
I want to be deputy Senate President – Tinubu
She lamented the participation of too many insignificant parties in the election, saying it makes it confusing and complicated for most of the illiterate voters, as well as money wasting and time consuming.
Senator Remi Tinubu had been captured on video yesterday after casting her vote, saying to a man that the Igbos can no longer be trusted in Lagos State.
- Omo-Agege defeats Ekweremadu to emerge deputy senate president
- Ekweremadu nominated for deputy senate president
- Igbo, we no dey trust una again – Senator Tinubu to voter
- Reno Omokri asks Nigerians: Is Tinubu brave or a coward?
- Osinbajo Fails To Convince Ndume To Withdraw For Lawan Despite Meeting