General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, has returned to Nigeria after over three months of medical vacation in Switzerland.
According to a statement by his Media Office, the former military president landed yeaterday at the Minna International Airport.
IBB said he is much stronger and better, while thanking Nigerians for their prayers and goodwill messages during his vacation. He said;
“I am feeling stronger and better now. I must thank Nigerians immensely for the prayers and concerns over my health.”
He enjoined Nigerians to continue to pray for the leaders and the country to move forward in positive direction, while also calling for unity and peaceful co-existence among all irrespective of religious and ethnic affiliations. He said;
“We should remain united and work collectively towards the progress of our nation by thinking positively about the leaders and providing constructive criticisms and solutions to any challenge we may face.”
He was received at the airport by General Abdulsalam Abubakar and family members.
It can be recalled that IBB left the country for medical vacation in the Europe on December 12, 2018.
- Lawyer reveals why he cannot pray for Nigeria and its leaders
- Some people reached out to Osinbajo, to be his Vice-President because they assumed I was dead – President Buhari
- Pastor Keion warns Nigerians to stop being Americanised
- Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker, CAN Writes National Assembly
- President Buhari reveals what he’ll do to Abuja Residents for not voting for him.