Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declares APC Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq winner of 2019 Kwara governorship election.
According to the official results announced by INEC, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq polled 331,546 votes to emerge as the winner of the highly anticipated election.
His Peoples Democratic Party counterpart, Mr. Abdulrazaq Atunwa, polled 114,754 votes to emerge as the runner-up in the election.
Winning with a margin of 216,792 votes.
It is also if note that the APC candidate beat the PDP in all the local government areas of Kwara state.
Meanwhile, despite the presence of party representatives at the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Ilorin, Kwara State capital, where the results were being announced, those of the PDP boycotted the venue.
- BREAKING: After 14 LGs, Buhari Leading Atiku In Lagos By Almost 70,000 Votes
- Buhari defeats Atiku in Gombe State by wide margin
- INEC’s server shows we beat Buhari with 1.6 million votes – Atiku
- Video: Moment PDP Uche Onyagocha tears Imo election result sheet
- Buhari declared winner of the 2019 presidential election by INEC