Nigerian rapper Lil Kesh, has reminded his critics that his career is not dead as publicized on some platforms, and that he only took a break to concentrate on other aspects of his life.
My career is not dead, I’ll be doing more this year – Lil Kesh
The singer, in a chat with The Punch, stated that he didn’t plan to do many things as a musician last year.
“I didn’t hold a solo concert last year because I feel there is time for everything. To be honest, I didn’t have a lot of plans for last year. It wasn’t like I planned to do many things and couldn’t achieve them. I didn’t intend to have many concerts or shoot a lot of musical videos.”
According to him, he was able to achieve the few things he set out to do, and that made him happy. He said,
“Last year, I wasn’t just a musician. I was also a businessman and I tried to put a lot of things in place. Although my energy was divided, I was happy that I was able to do other things apart from music.”
- I don’t regret singing Logo Benz — Lil Kesh
- Nazi man arrested after posting about plots to murder 30 Jews
- I’m not even living, I merely just exist – Nigerian lady
- Boy who died in building collapse told his mother he didn’t want t to go to school
- Wale Adebayo Reveals Why He Relocated To The US