Some political thugs In Bayelsa State were arrested yesterday after they stormed various polling units and carted away voting materials.
According to reports, the thugs had attacked voters at polling units 1-10 and 17-21 during the elections in Brass local government area of Bayelsa.
Political thugs in Bayelsa arranged in style after arrest
Efforts to calm them by the members of the community proved abortive as they were determined to cause mayhem in the area.
The hoodlums were later apprehended by the gallant men of the Nigerian Navy.
The suspects were later taken away by the security operatives for further investigation.
- Re-run election in Kano: Journalists escape lynching in Kano
- Cultists name politicians as sponsors after burning INEC buses in Akwa Ibom
- Soldiers Arrest 15 Thugs, Recover Arms, Ammunition In Bayelsa
- 11 Corps members paraded by Army over electoral fraud in Rivers
- Man’s corpse found in Rivers State after bleeding to death