Chance The Rapper has gotten married to his long time girlfriend Kirsten Corley. The wedding took place on March 9 in a ceremony that was well attended by celebrities, family and friends in Newport Beach, California.
Some of the 150 people in attendance include his brother Taylor Bennett, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and Dave Chappelle.
Chance The Rapper lawfully got married to his wife two months ago after which he took to social media with narration of how they met.
“My mom used to work as a real estate agent at a black-owned franchise called Re/Max Exclusive Properties,” he wrote.
“One night, she took my dad and brother and I to one of her office parties to get better acquainted with her co-workers.”
It was after the party the couple kicked things off.
A source who was at the wedding ceremony narrated how Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West turned up.
“After the ceremony, Kim and Kanye hung out with Dave Chappelle on the lawn”.
“They were all laughing together and having a great time. They posed for photos and Chance came over to chat. They congratulated him and gave him hugs. Kim and Kanye were offered some champagne. Kim passed but Kanye took a glass. Then they walked inside together for the reception. It looked like they were very happy to be there and to see their friend get married. They both never stopped smiling.”
- Kanye West Surprised Kim Kardashian With a $14 Million Condo
- Kim Kardashian Shares Beautiful Behind-the-Scenes Wedding Photos on 5-Year Anniversary
- I co-produced this song with Kanye West – Don Jazzy
- Kanye West sole-less shoes: 50 Cent trolls Kanye West
- Kanye West Reignites Feud With Drake After Learning He Followed Kim Kardashian on Instagram