Faith Evans has been slammed yesterday by fans for not posting her tribute to late rapper Biggie Smalls early enough. March 9 is the anniversary of the rapper who was shot dead 22 years ago.
Before his death in 1997, Biggie was married to Faith Evans in 1994, a union that produced a son.
Faith Evans was one of the subjects of the rapper’s beef with 2pac Shakur who claimed to have slept with her in the song ‘hit em up’.
Friends like Diddy and Lil Kim took to social media with pictures of the rapper and tributes to honor him.
“There will NEVER be another. The GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. Today we celebrate and honor you king. Love and miss you!!!!!!!!! Happy Biggie Day!”, Diddy shared.
Lil Kim shared a video showing moments she had with Biggie.
Faith Evans however came late to the party to the anger of the rapper’s die-hard fans. She shared an old picture of the both of them and wrote:
RIP BIG #BIGFOREVER
Faith is now married to producer and reality TV star Steve J.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Remembers the Notorious B.I.G. on 22nd Anniversary of His Death
- Diddy Navigate His New Life as a Single Father Following Kim Porter Death
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Throws Birthday Party for Daughters Right Before “Kim Porter Day”
- Chance the Rapper Reveals He and His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 2 Days After Wedding
- Rapper Erigga’s photo used on ‘No Smoking Please’ poster