African migrants in Italy including Nigerians have been evicted from one of the largest occupied housings in Turin in the early hours Monday.
Nigerians and other African migrants in Italy evicted from their base.
A Nigerian, Anthony Ehikwe who is just one of hundreds of migrants being expelled from the Italian city said:
“I found a family here, I worked with the parish priest, I helped with mass, I went to school. And now I do not even have the time to say goodbye.”
- Nigerian baby dies during home circumcision in Italy
- Nigerian Guy commits suicide in Italy after being denied residency
- Catholic Priest commits suicide After Being Suspended For ‘Defilng’ A Little Girl.
- 4 Nigerians in Italy arrested for forcing girls into prostitution with juju
- 1 year 8 months old boy reportedly stolen from Catholic Church in Anambra by unknown woman