One of the victims of the Ethiopian Airlines plane crash Professor Pius Adesanmi’s wife has broken the sad news to their daughter.
The Nigerian Canada based scholar met his death in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.
Professor Pius Adesanmi’s wife breaks news of his death to daughter
Mrs. Adesanmi in the picture is seen breaking the news of her husband’s death to their daughter, Tise, in Canada while suspending her own grief.
The aircraft, a Boeing 737 MAX 8 carrying 149 passengers and eight crew members, lost contact with air traffic controllers six minutes after taking off on its way to Nairobi, Kenya.
It crashed near Bishoftu, southeast of the Ethiopian capital, Ethiopian Airlines said in a statement.
The airline said 32 Kenyans, 18 Canadians, eight Americans and seven British nationals were among the passengers.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Professor Pius Adesanmi reportedly among victims
- Prophet Cosmos Walker predicted the Ethiopian Airline crash on Facebook
- Carleton University Mourns Canadian Pius Adesanmi
- Family lost five members in Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Meet the pilot who was in charge of the crashed Ethiopian Airlines