- A Zimbabwean man has approached a court to obtain a protection order against his wife, Nancy Maunganidze after she allegedly assaulted him and accused him of soiling their bed whenever he gets drunk.
HMetro Zimbabwe reports that Tatenda Musabaya told the Harare Civil Court:
“She is my wife but she assaults me whenever I am drunk and I am now afraid of drinking beer.
“She accuses me of soiling the blankets whenever I am drunk but I don’t have memory of such a thing.
“I can’t continue living with her abuses and I now want her to move out the house,” said Musabaya.
“I have proof that she assaults me using a stick. I even have scars and can’t walk properly because she attacked me.
“Whenever she assaults me she locks the door and increases radio volume so that our neighbours won’t witness her actions,” he said.
Musabaya’s wife Maunganidze did not deny the allegations.
“I assaulted him because he makes me wash blankets daily after he soils them.
“He takes cheaper beer such as kachasu and expects me to clean his waste every day.
“I even told him that I will continue to assault him up until he changes his behaviour,” she said.
“I tried to engage his relatives on his behaviour but they told me that my husband and I should fix our own issues without including them.
“I am tired of living like this or else I will make him wash the blankets as a solution,” she said.
Presiding Magistrate Noah Gwatidzo granted the protection order in Musabaya’s favour and Maunganidze was ordered not to assault Musabaya ever again, HMetro reports.
- Woman allegedly attacks her husband because he did not tell her she looked pretty
- Wendy Williams and Son Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Her Ex Kevin Hunter
- Kim Kardashian Confirms She and Kanye West Are Expecting Their Fourth Baby
- Man kills wife, claims she fell into a well
- Pastor discovers his children are not his, after DNA tests