UFC star, Conor McGregor arrested in Florida, United States of America, for allegedly smashing and stealing fan’s phone outside a hotel.
McGregor, 30, was booked and charged with strong-armed robbery and criminal mischief, police confirmed to Fox News.
Conor McGregor arrested for allegedly smashing, stealing fan’s phone
According to an arrest report, the UFC fighter was charged after he allegedly smashed a fan’s phone around 5 a.m. outside the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.
Police said the fan tried to take a picture of McGregor with his phone, and the fighter “slapped the victim’s phone out of his hand, causing it to fall to the floor.”
Conor “then stomped on the victim’s phone several times, damaging it,”,before he allegedly picked up the phone and “walked away with it.”
The fan told investigators the phone cost $1,000.
McGregor, is being held on $12,000 bond at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami.
- Connor McGregor issues first statement after release from jail
- Man arrested after killing friend and stealing his money (graphic photo)
- Man arrested for stealing N660,000 from friend’s bank account
- Woman cuts maid with razor blade for stealing baby’s food
- Lawyer arrested in court for allegedly raping ex-girlfriend