A man has reportedly attacked his wife on bed and broke her leg after he thought it was a snake.
According to a post updated by @themedicalshots on Twitter, the wife of the man had worn a snake-printed pajamas to bed while the husband was not around.
Upon coming into the room and sighting the serpent-looking object, he went for an iron stick and broke her leg.
This woman was sleeping in sanke printed pajamas and her one foot was outside the blanket. Well, her husband thought it was snake and he broke her foot with with an iron stick!
This woman was sleeping in snake printed pajamas and her one foot was outside the blanket. Well, her husband thought it was snake and he broke her foot with with an iron stick! pic.twitter.com/RA4jv5y5h3
— Medical Shots (@TheMedicalShots) March 11, 2019
- Woman shares testimony of how she found snake inside her house where her children slept
- Man Brutalize wife after she Refused demands for anal Sex
- Woman pours hot water on neighbour for saying ‘welcome sir’ to her husband
- Native doctor I consulted over my wife’s infidelity, is now sleeping with her
- Oh My God! See The Big Python Man Kills Under His Bed (Photo)