Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that physical and emotional abuse are not grounds for divorce but for separation.
Reno Omokri made this know in a social media post where he also advised intending couples to opt for courtship instead of dating which is just an avenue for sex.
“It is a husband’s duty to get a house and the wife’s job to transform it into a home. Money buy houses, but love makes it a home. That is why you should marry a loving woman, not just a beautiful one. A home needs love more than beauty.”
“And when you marry, remember that physical/emotional abuse are grounds for SEPARATION, NOT DIVORCE. That is why you should COURT before you marry, not DATE. Dating is a hookup for sex. Courting is a PROCESS to determine compatibility for marriage”, Reno Omokri shared.
- Being in a woman’s prayer is better than in her bed – Reno Omokri
- Any man a woman can control is still a boy – Reno Omokri
- Reno Omokri rejects lady’s invitation to lunch over fear of being set up
- A wife should not disobey her husband to honor her pastor- Reno Omokri
- Reno Omokri reveals why some people receive extreme poverty despite prayers