Reports say RnB singer, R Kelly has headed back to the studio to start writing new songs because he believes music is a process that can help him avoid mental breakdown in the face of sexual abuse charges.
R Kelly is currently facing 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse in Chicago, new sexual conduct allegations in Detroit and multiple federal investigations.
A docu-series titled Surviving R Kelly details the artist’s alleged long history of sexual, physical, and mental abuse of young women.
He was arrested last month and bailed in tune of $100k. He however got arrested again following failure to pay child support to his ex-wife Andrea Kelly.
- R Kelly banned from Danish radio over sexual assault allegations
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R Kelly’s ex-girlfriend Asante McGee reveals how he wanted her to talk like a little girl
- R. Kelly Charged With 11 New Counts of Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly’s bail at $1 million in sexual abuse case