Popular Nigerian comedienne and actress, Helen Paul has revealed that her mother gave birth to her out of rape. She made this know while dedicating the Ph.D which she recently bagged at the University of Lagos to her.
The petite beauty who is the first of her colleagues to bag such a degree recounted how her family members use to call her bastard.
“I HELEN PAUL dedicate this to my mum, you gave birth to me out of rape, they told you i wouldn’t amount to anything
I grew up hearing from family members; being called a “Bastard” and each time i asked you, you said (Olorun lon wo omo werey, Olorun ma wo e meaning God watches of the child of a mad person, he’d watch over you)
Mummy i want to know i love you, i might not buy you Benz now because i don’t have a Pant yet but this certificate will amount to something great.
They say Fame is nothing but Grace is everything and i pray for grace in everything i do
I’m not a Cele member but Late Osofa gave me the name and everything Late Osofa said about Helen Paul is coming to pass
I dedicate this to every mother, may God make you strong enough to survive and enjoy the fruit of your labour…”
- My mother gave birth to me out of rape – Helen Paul
- Tonto Dikeh defends Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko’s marriage
- Helen Paul Defends Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels
- Mother dies after giving birth to her second set of triplets in Rivers State
- Unbelievable! 81-Year-Old Woman Meets Her Mother For The First Time After Searching For 60 Years