Nollywood star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has stated that the country Nigeria is hellish under the watch of President Buhari and VP Osinbajo.
She made this known in a Terry in which she lamented the continuous killings going on in the country as recently witnessed in Zamfara State.
Omotola also complained about the lack of circulation of money which is giving citizens a hard time.
The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @YOsibanjo @MBuhari @NGRPresident The lack of Money in circulation, Now coupled with the Continuous Assault n Killings by Uniformed men will make this Country implode!!!It is Unbearable! Do something!Insecurity!Fear n Desperation everywhere
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Allegation Of Collecting Money From Politicians
- Omotola protesting against Yar’adua in 2010 (Throwback)
- Uche Maduagwu slams Omotola for attacking Buhari government
- Buhari Seeking To Colonize Nigeria Through Establishment Of Ruga Settlement – Southern And Middle Belt Leaders Forum
- Omoni Oboli Berates Nigerians Who Attack Celebrities For Speaking on Topical Issues