Actress Susan Peters has revealed that the industry in Nigeria frustrated some to bleach their skin because they were shamed for being too black.
In a post she shared on Instagram, Susan Peters revealed how she was put through similar pressure when she was told that she is too black.
In a world and industry where dark skin is seemingly a crime, where I am told kaiii you black sha, like am supposed to give up this skin God blessed me with. They frustrated some to bleach their skin, oh well… Good luck with that, I love my BLACK AND IT’S GOLD.
- Susan Peters Explains How Nollywood Pushed Some To Bleach
- Actress Halima Abubakar looks disgusting in her bleached skin, fans say
- Clarence Peters reacts as Pretty Mike says he sleeps with video vixens
- Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Was Raped As A Child
- Pretty Mike Names Video Directors That Sleep With Video Vixens