90-year-old Nigerian man dies, rises from the dead after 36 hours – Report
According to Adeyosoke, whose father celebrated his 90th birthday on April 14th, the old man was confirmed dead on January 5th and burial preparation was already in place, before he came back to life after 36 hours.
”My Dad..@90. Died & Rose after 36hrs. Now a Christian!.
Jesus is Lord!.
He actually died on Saturday midnight of January 5th as a Moslem. I told them to let him be till Monday evening for Moslem burial because of my Sunday Worship service.
We all left for home on Monday with full burial ceremony arrangements in convoy with my family and close friends..Grave dug, amala, ogunfe and ewedu with “gbegiri flowing.. Less than 15 minutes drive to our hometown, he sneezed and jacked back to life after 36 hours.
He was looking confused when he saw all his families. I instructed that he should be placed at the back of my car.
He sat in-between my wife and I. Brought to Lagos and straight to Oluyombo hospital where he was for a week, then brought home with my family. He is hail, healthy, strong and sound now, enjoying my wife’s Amala felefele!.
- Lady Supposedly poisoned for marrying against family wish
- South African woman narrates how her son was killed by armed robbers
- Boy who refused to eat after loosing his parents’ died of ulcer
- Veteran singer, Funmi Aragbaye loses her husband
- Nigerian baby dies during home circumcision in Italy