A member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has died after he fell off a commercial bus in Lagos state.
He was identified as, Akhigbe Nuel Odiase, a recent law graduate.
Akhigbe Nuel Odiase was in a bus plying the LASU-Isheri road when he fell from the moving vehicle at about 9:45pm on the night of April 15, 2019.
He sustained a severe head injury from the accident and was rushed to the nearby Alimosho General Hospital, Igando, where he was given first aid treatment. He was then transferred to LASUTH where he died later that night from his wounds.
Friends have since taken to Facebook to mourn his death, a friend Boaz Kelvin Olumba wrote;
The efforts And love you put into Law, into life.. You strived to be better, even though you didnt get the first class you aimed at LS you made a clear 2.1.. You emerged so beautifully…
I dont want to believe its all vanity.. You cannot die in that khaki.. Please i hear miracles happen and its never too late
- Tragedy as Nigerian man killed on his visit to Nigeria after 9 years in Malaysia
- Church member rapes Nollywood actress to Departure
- Nigerian man slumps and dies while playing football in Dubai
- Woman falls into soak-away pit and dies a month to traveling out
- Corps member dies on a road accident while returning from INEC training