A Ghanaian Cleric has gone viral after a recent video of him wearing panties and nighties in a bid to lecture Married Women hit social media.
Prophet Kofi Oduro of Alabaster International Ministry in Ghana during a recent service lectured married women who have refused to carry on their attractive lifestyles and dress sexy in their matrimonial homes.
During the service, the clergyman hilariously demonstrated to his congregation how married women must dress at home and in bed by changing into sexy panties and nighties on the altar.
- The panties some ladies wear will make men cheat on them – Sex coach
- Even if you marry Jesus and you nag, he will dump you – Ghanaian prophet
- Regina Daniels Is Inducted Into A Group Of Married Women As Ned Nwoko’s New Wife
- Bebe Rexha Says Designers Refuse to Dress Her for the Grammys Because She’s a Size 8
- Women without husbands or kids are happier and live longer -Happiness expert