Below are pictures showing stress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde during a protest in 2010. The pictures resurfaced after she got engaged with the presidency on the current state of the nation.
Two days ago, Omotola took to Twitter to lament how hellish the country is under the watch of President Buhari and his VP Yemi Osinbajo. According to her, things are hard because money is no longer in circulation.
A post from a presidential assistant, Bashir Ahmad, in response to the actress was however seen as an insinuation that she is only complaining because she has stopped receiving free money from politicians.
Well, the pictures from the protests in 2010 against the continued stay in office of then sick president, Umar Yar’adua, which she participated in, shows she only speaks up when issues are wrong in the country, not because of free money.
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Allegation Of Collecting Money From Politicians
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Calls Out Buhari And Osinbajo
- Uche Maduagwu slams Omotola for attacking Buhari government
- See What Omoni Oboli said to an online beggar who begged for 1k to feed
- Omotola Adebayo Shows crazy thing she did for love