A Centenarian and a Dutse Emirates official, Isyaku Adamu, has revealed that Atiku’s mother is from Jigawa State, contrary to believe that the former vice president has origins in Cameroon.
Speaking to newsmen, Isyaku said Atiku’s mother, Aisha, popularly called ‘Kande Yar-Malam’, who is from Jigawa married Mr Abubakar’s father after her first marriage crashed.
Soraking further, he revealed that Mr Abubakar’s father, Garba, was a student coming from Sokoto to Dutse in search of Islamic knowledge when he met and later married her.
He settled at our house, popularly called ‘Gidan Malamai’ (Scholars’ House). There, he met and married Kande and took her to present day Adamawa State where Mr Abubakar was born.
Mr Abubakar’s mother, Kande, was junior to Alhaji Ali and Azumi; they are all late now. Kande was our daughter and Mr Abubakar is our grandson. We are all Fulani by tribe; our forefathers are scholars here in Dutse, that’s why our home is called Gidan Malamai.”
- Atiku’s parents were not Nigerians – Man who claims to know his father
- Find out what Atiku said about his country of origin
- Three Men In Police Net For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Niger
- Buhari’s aide attacks Atiku over call for Lai Mohammed’s arrest
- SAD NEWS! 2 Persons Feared Dead After Heavy Rainfall