Here is the list of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) successful candidates of the 2019 Zonal Recruitment Screening Exercise.
The successful candidates are expected to attend the Final Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, in the Zonal centres.
There are ONLY 15 zonal centres namely: Bauchi, Benin, Enugu, Ilorin, Ipetu-Ijesha, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Maiduguri, Makurdi, Minna, Port Harcourt, Sokoto and Yola. Applicants are to report with their original and photocopies of all relevant documents.
Successful candidates have also been invited to attend the Final Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna. Candidates are to report in Batches with the following:
Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
Two White vests.
Two Blue PT Shorts.
One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
4 Passport Photographs.
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A – Sunday 9 – 15 June 2019
(3) Akwa Ibom.
(9) Cross River.
Batch B – Sunday 16 – 22 June 2019
Batch C – Sunday 23 – 29 June 2019
Batch D – Sunday 30 June – 6 July 2019
How to check the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2019 successful candidates list
To check the list visit; http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- President Buhari In Closed Door Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Over Insecurity
- Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debt
- BREAKING: IGP Removes Kaduna Commissioner Of Police Over Persistent Killings
- Gov. Ganduje Signs A bill To Reduce Emir Sanusi’s influence (Read Full Details)
- Shocker! These 28 States Cannot Fund Their 2019 Budgets With Two-Year Revenue