Manchester United has confirmed Ander Herrera exit from the club. He is set to leave this summer with the midfielder set for PSG transfer.
The 29-year-old Spanish midfielder has failed to reach an agreement for an extension of his contract with Man United and will therefore leave at the end of the season. He has however been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in recent weeks.
In a video, Ander Herrera exit was confirmed as he announced his exit and bid the club farewell.
“There is red in my heart, I knew it from the first time I played here and in the moment that I started to wear it,” the Spaniard expressed in a farewell video released by the club.
“A club with thousands of fans that respect and remember all the players who give everything.
“I felt special when I heard my name chanted. I felt proud when the fans decided I was part of this incredible history.
“Everytime I represented this club, in every game, in wins and loses, even when I couldn’t help from the grass, I understood what this club means.
“I am going to remember each of the almost 200 matches that I have played with this jersey. Because playing for the greatest club in England has been a true honour.
“Thanks for these five amazing years.”
Ander Herrera won the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League with Manchester United.
- Man United fan burns his N2000 jerseys as club fails to qualify for UCL
- How Manchester United goalkeeper De Gea apologized to teammates after Man Utd Vs Chelsea draw
- Messi suffers swollen eye and broken nose against Manchester United
- See What Man City Are Saying About Getting BANNED From The Champions League
- Premier League 2019-2020 fixtures: Man Utd face Chelsea in game one