Nigeria is a frustrating place: An man who just relocated from Nigeria explains why he decided to leave his job in a Multinational company to Canada.
Twitter user, Barrywhite decided to make a thread to explain how he has no regret leaving his job that pays him millions of Naira to relocate to Canada. He explained how it all happened including how his wife was against this decision which he now has no regret taking.
In one of his tweets he wrote;
is Nigeria a sane place to give your children a better life you dream of as a child?
He went on to write;
In America or Canada, my son has a higher chance of joining the Army, Navy or even getting a job without knowing anybody…. can we say the same in Nigeria?
Then no matter how much you earn in Nigeria, you are one big sickness away from poverty and then you start seeking for people’s help on social media.
In another tweet, he wrote; Apart from the fact that I am no longer scared for my life and that of my family…. Nigeria is a frustrating place.
Read his twitter thread below.
Many Nigerians relocating to Canada have had different experiences. You may recall that a Nigerian lady in Canada cried out over alleged suicidal level of racism in a Canadian University where she is currently studying.
- Nigerians who married at an early age share their experiences and if they have regrets
- BBNaija fans are becoming impatient as 2019 edition delays
- Sugar daddies are diabolical – Reno Omokri
- “You are wasting your time” — OAP Gbemi slams trolls who don’t make money from social media
- Cardi B Denies Reigniting Her Feud With Nicki Minaj: “Get a F–king Life”