A Nigerian guy, identified as Segun, has left his family and friends in panic mode after he shared a video of himself trying to commit suicide on Twitter.
The sad incident took place last night. It was gathered that Segun decided to take his own life after scoring 167 in JAMB.
Segun had earlier shared series of tweets describing how he scored high marks in his JAMB examination, but when he got someone to sponsor his education, he got a low score of 167.
Devastated by this, Segun then suggested he’d be taking his life with a poisonous drink on Sunday by 9pm.
True to his word, he shared a video of himself drinking sniper. Thankfully, his friends were able to reach his mother, He was rushed to the hospital and is said to have been resuscitated.
You can check for the video on his Twitter page, @Tweetsofshegun. In 2018, Segun took to Twitter to plead for help. Read below his series of tweets:
- Man reveals how his depressed pastor friend committed suicide by drinking 2 bottles of sniper
- Think before drinking Sniper, this is what happens to your body after – Man writes
- Lady commits suicide in Ogun State by drinking Sniper
- Banning Sniper does not tackle why people commit suicide – Runtown
- Burna Boy reacts as man calls him an overrated artiste