President of the United States of America, Donald Trump is not done with illegal immigrants as he threatens their stay even further.
In a recent tweet from Donald Trump ‘s official handle warns illegal immigrants not to get comfortable in the country as they will be leaving soon. He also mentioned that the United States is building up its removal forces and making changes on its law against illegal immigrants coming into the country.
“All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!”
This news comes after the United States embassy announced an immediate indefinite suspension of interview waivers for visa renewals for applicants in Nigeria. Known as “drop-box,” the interview waiver process allowed Nigerian applicants who met certain eligibility criteria to renew their visas by submitting their passports and supporting documents for review without going through a new in-person interview each time.
With the new waiver suspension, all applicants—first time and recurring—will now be required to appear for in-person interviews at US embassies in Nigeria.
- US Visa Update: You will now submit your social media handles when applying
- “I paid ₦140,000 per day for 2 years to get Nigerian food in Los Angeles, US” – Wizkid reveals
- US Embassy In Nigeria Increases Tourism Visa Fee To N99, 900
- 33 Nigerians arrested for peddling drugs in Kenya
- White House Confirms Death Of Osama Bin Laden’s Son, Hamza