“We can still go and read it carved in stones, Over 5,000 years ago, there’s a depiction of the Immaculate Conception in the temple of Seti I, also Imhotep overseeing the birth of the “savior” in temples in Kemmet (Egypt).
The adulteration of the real story was during the Hyksos (people of mixed race from Europe and Asia) invasion of Egypt in 1700 BC.”
Dr Kambon then suggested that the Bible is part of a history of ploys by certain non-African people who seek to remake the world in their image.
He therefore encouraged Africans to move away from believing what he describes as fairy tales and beliefs to deal with historical documentation only.
- FIFA Accused Of Rigging Votes To Favour Lionel Messi
- “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo
- 17 injured as bomb hits tourist bus near Egypt’s Giza Pyramids
- Egypt bus blast: 17 injured as bomb hits tourist bus near Egypt’s Giza Pyramids
- Nigerian man says “fingering and giving head is biblical”