Baby cut out of his teenage mother’s womb after she was killed has opened his eyes for the first time.
You may recall we reported about a teenage girl, Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, 19, who was killed by a woman who wanted her unborn child after she visited her killer’s home to get baby things promised.
Marlene made a post on Facebook revealing she needed baby things and a woman- her suspected killer – responded, offering to help her out. She was since declared missing after the visit until her body was found at Clarisa Figueroa, 46, who offered to give her free baby clothes’ home, dead.
Clarisa Figueroa, 46, who offered to give her free baby clothes, claimed that she had just given birth on the same day that Marlen went missing. Paramedics went to the home where the woman claimed she had given birth and they found the baby boy. However, DNA tests showed that the baby belonged to Marlen, not to Clarisa. Marlen’s body was also recovered in a dustbin in the backyard.
The baby boy cut out of his mother’s womb was taken to the hospital and placed in intensive care where he was in critical condition.
A new photo has now emerged of the boy with his father Yovany Lopez. Around the time the photo was taken, the baby opened his eyes and the dad said “Oh my God, he opened his eyes!”
So far, three people have been charged in relation to the crime. Mother and daughter, Clarisa Figueroa, 46, and Desiree Figueroa, 24, have been charged. Piotr Bobak, 40, the mother’s boyfriend has also been charged with the concealment of a murder.
- Inspiration behind Kim and Kanye West’s son Psalm’s Name
- “I laid flat on the ground as they opened fire” – Survivor narrates how she pretended to be dead as gunmen kill six members of her family in Plateau State
- South African actor, Siv Ngesi rescues baby abandoned in bush by mother
- Unbelievable! 81-Year-Old Woman Meets Her Mother For The First Time After Searching For 60 Years
- Timaya Has The Smartest Reply For Fan Who Asked To Be His Houseboy For Only 10k