US actress Elle Fanning has opened up on how she fainted at a gala dinner this week, blaming a “tight dress” she wore at her “time of the month”.
Elle Fanning, who is a member of this year’s jury at the Cannes film festival, said on Instagram:
“Oops, had a fainting spell tonight in my 1950’s Prada prom dress but it’s all good.”
She posted a selfie adding the hashtags #dresstootight and #timeofthemonth.
Rushung to her aid was British actor Colin Firth, who was attending the same dinner. He ensured she was taken away for medical assistance.
Fanning, who is keeping up a tough schedule of movie-viewing and parties at the glitzy French Riviera event, is one of nine film industry luminaries judging this year’s selection at the world’s top film festival.
They will announce who has won the coveted Palme d’Or for best film on Saturday, choosing one of 21 contenders.
This is coming on the hills of the news of a Brazilian model who died after collapsing on the catwalk on the last day of Sao Paulo’s fashion week.
The model, Tales Soare, fell when he turned to leave the runway during the Ocksa show on Saturday.
He was announced dead after Paramedics rushed the 26-year-old from the state to a hospital.
- Dakota Johnson Wears Cupid-Inspired Gucci Gown to Marrakech International Film Festival
- Kendall Jenner Strikes a Pose in a Bikini While Standing in Huge Pile of Snow
- Model reveals she spent a night with Neymar in Paris
- Cardi B’s #MetGala outfit took 35 people more than 2,000 hours to create
- Hollywood star Idris Elba is married! Ties knot with Sabrina Dhowre in secret ceremony