An Onitsha-based Family is currently in a worried state following the alleged kidnapping of their one-year-old son, Chibueze Ezechukwu on Sunday, June 9.
The incident allegedly occurred at SS John and Paul Parish, Iba pope Awada, Onitsha, during the 9 am mass at the children section of the church.
Read a report from a facebook user below ;
“What is world turning to? Even in the church This happened today in onitsha anambra state.
LITTLE master chibueze Ezechukwu was snatched from unknown woman this morning at SS john and paul parish iba pope Awada in 9 am children church .
it happens that one woman gave the house girl that carry the boy money to give offering, and she ask the girl to bring the boy ,when d girl come back ,she couldn’t see chibueze and d woman again .
chibueze is 1 year and 8 months . pls any one that know or see him should contact Mr and Mrs Ezechukwu, A.B.S Awada. Iba pope Awada , Awada police station or Any police Around Anambra state.”
- Anambra Police launch manhunt for unknown woman who stole a child from church in Onitsha
- Actor Junior Pope cites Thin Tall Tony as an example of a married man who can still cheat in front of a camera
- Rat Eats Baby’s Ear In Anambra
- 8 kids kidnapped in Kano, recovered in Anambra state 5 years later (Photo)
- Driver who killed four Anambra school children arrested