Rapper Cardi B has revealed she prays four times a day and anywhere she finds herself because prayer is her secret in life.
The rapper and mother of one shared on Instagram:
Few months ago, Cardi B , became the first solo female rapper to win the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 61st ceremony.
The event was hosted by 15-time Grammy Award winner, Alicia Keys who had a blast hosting the highly acclaimed award show.
Cardi B became the first solo woman ever to win the Best Rap Album Award while Childish Gambino was the first rapper to snag Record of the Year at the Grammys.
Cardi B beat the likes of Travis Scott, Mac Miller, Pusha T to win the best rap album, which is her first Grammy, for ‘Invasion of Privacy’.
While accepting the award, she appreciated her estranged husband, Offset and his Migos group; and all the artists featured on the album for their support.
The ‘Bodak Yellow’ singer also recounted the difficulties she faced recording the album while pregnant with her daughter, Kulture and appreciated her team for inspiring her to finish the album.
- Cardi B Straddles Offset in Hot and Heavy “Clout” Music Video
- Cardi B gushes over resemblance between her daughter and sister
- Rapper Offset surprises Cardi B with a huge ‘titanic’ diamond ring on her birthday
- Offset Fiercely Defends Cardi B Against Her Haters
- Cardi B Packs on the PDA With Offset During Surprise Revolve Festival Performance