A 13-year old girl has been left with a blood stained uniform and hospitalized after she was allegedly raped by a yet to be identified 40-year old man in Rivers State.
Pictures shared on social media shows the young girl with blood stains on her uniform after the man kidnapped her and raped her for hours.
The pictures were shared online by an activist, Gwamnishu Emefiana Harrison, who wrote:
13 Years old girl abducted by a man of about 40years, held the little girl hostage for hours and released her in this condition. #EndRape
Give me reasons why we shouldn’t cut off his manhood…. There should be stronger laws. The society may one day decided to seek for self-help… carry out Jungle Justice on paedophile.
The little girl is responding to treatment in an undisclosed Clinic.
We will be traveling to Rivers State to meet with the victim and family to offer our support and clear medical bills.
We are assuring Nigerians perpetrator will be arrested. #StrongerLaws
Share to your law makers.. They have a great role to play.
Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison
DG Behind Bars Right Foundation
- Man arrested for aborting 5-months pregnancy of 15-year-old he impregnant (Photos)
- 70-year-old man arrested for allegedly defiling a 5-year-old girl in Imo state
- 40-year-old man remanded in prison for allegedly defiling tenant’s 2-year-old daughter in Delta (photos)
- Police arrests man, 28, for defiling eight year old girl in Lagos (Photo)
- Man arrested for raping 16-year old girl blames wife for sex-starving him