A Nigerian man has shared a chat showing the reaction if his parents and siblings after he announced to them that he is gay.
He took to Twitter to announce that he doesn’t mind getting disowned by his parents, then went ahead to break the news to them.
Coming out to my parents today, what y’all doing??
I’m soo in the mood to get disowned today lmao, best believe I planned it so i got through college with no loans before I finally came out.
He later shared a screenshot of a bit of his chat with his parents.
It’s MUCH longer than this. But most importantly it’s over period #PRIDE #OUT
The girls are SHOOK (my siblings who already knew)
Coming out to my parents today, what y’all doing?? pic.twitter.com/sfugFAJXzc
— 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 (@tiwadidthat) June 12, 2019
Few months ago, a Nigerian gay man in the UK, Dan Yomi was so excited to have moved into a new flat with his boyfriend as he posted photo of them kissing on twitter.
Dan Yomi who currently studies in the United Kingdom, is the first black Union President at Bournemouth University. He came out as gay last year to his parents via WhatsApp.
Growing up as a gay man in Nigeria, I never saw myself living openly with a Male partner for obvious reasons. But today, me & my bf moved into our flat & words can’t explain how this makes me feel. Can’t wait to build a life that I deserve with d man of my dreams.
- Nigerian gay man exposed after begging for sex
- 14-year-old student with top 2019 UTME score offered $40,000 scholarship
- Parents Of UFC Fighter, Israel Adesanya Celebrate Their Son’s Victory (Video)
- God abandoned Leah Sharibu, she should have denounced Jesus to save her life – Actor Yomi Black
- [PHOTOS] Kcee Shares New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday