Former BBNaija reality TV star, Ifu Ennada has wondered why settling down in a husband’s house is such a priority to the average Nigerian woman.
This was after a follower on her page teased her by labeling her “somebody’s wife”.
In response, Ifu Ennada stated that marriage is not her portion for now because she has so many things she wants to achieve in life.
“Not my portion now abeg. I want to make money and travel the world myself before settling down with any man”.
The follower replied stating that she also doesn’t have marriage in her plans.
“If that’s the case send my own ticket let’s go together since we are on the same table”.
Another follower who joined the discussion pointed out that the reality TV star could still make money while in her husband’s house.
“Hmmm my dear, u can still make ur money in ur husband’s house. Take it if it’s close now”.
In response, Ifu Enada wrote:
“Why is husband’s house such a priority to the average Nigerian woman? People are built different and have different goals in life. Marriage is not on the table anytime soon. I can’t even stand being in a relationship now let alone marriage. Biko, that institution is not for me. I’m not mentally/emotionally/financial ready anytime soon”.
- Marriages fail because wives check husbands’ phones – Sani Danja’s wife
- See Toolz’s Reply To Instagram Follower Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breasts In
- Soso Soberekon Gifts Ifu Ennada N500,000
- Men who posts pictures of their wife and kids cheat – Ifu Ennada
- Man Uses His Wife As Bet, Then Allows His Friends To Gang-rape Her