Nollywood veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has told controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze, that marriage is not the cause of violence.
This was after Daddy Freeze shared the below post concerning happiness and marriage.
You don’t have to be married to be blessed, you don’t have to be married to be happy, you don’t have to be married to be rich or successful in business, you don’t even have to be married to make heaven.
I learnt all these when my first marriage failed and after the first 2 weeks of me being alone, I realized how much happier I truly was.
With @tastebudzng I find it so effortless, she immediately understood my purpose and set out to help me become the best me.
I could NEVER EVER have carried the #FreeNation mantle without her support and understanding in Every ramification.
The greatest lesson I learnt from my failed first marriage is; although as humans we make mistakes, we don’t have to be forced to live with all of them.
When you make the mistake of choosing the wrong partner, and find yourself in a bad marriage, leave! ~FRZ
In response, Omotola wrote:
Marriage is not the cause of violence. People are. Stay away from violent/abusive people. Work, marriage, friendship, family. Nothing, no one is worth the result.
- Princess Mikky Attah: Daddy Freeze assaults his wife in front of his kids – Princess Mikky Attah
- Daddy Freeze reacts to Oyedepo car gift to God
- OAP Daddy Freeze mocks Akpororo after his Okokomaiko show flops
- Daddy Freeze speaks truth, I watch his videos – Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere
- Daddy Freeze reacts as RCCG pastor heals lepers and deaf people