Real Madrid defender, Sergio Ramos has sidelined Cristiano Ronaldo from the list of 500 guests to attend his star-studded wedding this weekend.
Sergio Ramos is getting married to television presenter Pilar Rubio at the famous Seville cathedral this weekend.
Ramos and Rubio will be getting married in front of 500 guests in what has been reported to be a strong contender for wedding of the year.
AC/DC have been booked as the ban to perform at the wedding which will host guests like David Beckham and wife Victoria. His Barcelona rival Gerard Pique with his long-term partner Shakira are expected to be on ground to grace the event.
Real Madrid stars will also be present. Manager Zinedine Zidane and club president Fiorentino Perez are some of the notable faces to see on the night.
Not inviting Ronaldo has been seen by many as deliberate since they fell apart after Ronaldo left Madrid for Juventus.
Ronaldo left Madrid for Juventus last year after winning four Champions League trophies with the Spanish.
He recently won the maiden edition of the UEFA Nations League with Portugal and is currently seen as a strong contender for this year’s Ballon d’Or.
- Wenger: Eden Hazard Cannot Replace Ronaldo, He Won’t Score 50 Goals A Season
- Messi wins 2019 FIFA Men’s Player of the Year Award
- Cristiano Ronaldo sets new record in football career
- Cristiano Ronaldo says He Deserves to Win More Ballon d’Ors than Messi
- Real Madrid To Announce €100m Deal For Eden Hazard After Europa League Final