Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri give advice to upcoming actresses who intend getting married.
Ruth Kadiri who is said to have recently gotten married has an advice for upcoming actresses who in future would want to settle down.
She took to her Instagram page to share her words. Ruth takes her time to share what she claims is the story of most Nollywood actresses who are struggling to find a stable marriage or relationship. She wrote;
DEAR UPCOMING ACTRESSES WHILE YOU STRUGGLE TO BUILD YOUR CAREER, IF YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE WHO WILL EVENTUALLY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN. LEARN TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS SIDE BY SIDE. IT’S HARD BUT TRY. DON’T WAIT TILL YOU’RE A STAR. FAME IS A MARRIAGE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME. WHEN IT EVENTUALLY DOES TIME MIGHT NOT BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.
STORY OF MOST NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES TODAY.
It is common in Nollywood to find popular actresses unmarried and from what Ruth shared, this might also be the reason for that. Although some have been able to find a man but the marriages always end up breaking up in a short while.
There is almost no doubt this is the same step the actress took in keeping her man and now supposedly married.
- Big Congrations to Actress, Ruth Kadiri as She Welcomes First Child with Her Hubby
- All actresses are dating the same boyfriends – Princess Shyngle
- These 7 Nollywood Actresses Said Goodbye To Acting For Marriage
- Princess Shyngle Cries Out About Voodoo In Movie Industry
- Ruth Kadiri shares cute photo of her newborn daughter.