Former BBNaija reality TV star, Uriel has cautioned married men to leave her alone so she can find a fellow single guy to hook up with.
In a post she shared on Instastories, she stated that the reason why she doesn’t want to give in to married men is because she doesn’t want a situation where she would have to be on the look out for the married man’s wife when she’s out with him.
Few months ago, Uriel revealed how she plans to get Anthony Joshua whom she has a crush on. According to her, getting him will be a major jackpot for her. This was before Joshua lost to Andy Ruiz of Mexico.
In one of her latest posts, she shared a photo of Anthony Joshua and his friends.
She then went on to write a caption which insinuated that one of the guys posing with Joshua is actually a friend and brother of hers.
She explained that if she can get her brother to be Joshua’s friend, she can win him over to herself.
“One step Closer.. win The BESTIE.. Get my brother to become their Friends.. Tick Tick”
- Anthony Joshua reacts after defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr
- Andy Ruiz Jr boldly demands £40m to rematch Anthony Joshua in the UK
- Anthony Joshua loses to Andy Ruiz Jr
- Marriage is not an achievement – Uriel Oputa
- Andy Ruiz Jr Cancels UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua, Says Its A Trap