Mexican telenovela star Edith Gonzalez is dead, she died Thursday, three years after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Her death was confirmed by the official Mexican news agency Notimex and the TV stations for which she worked, Televista and TV Azteca.
Edith had revealed in August 2016 that doctors discovered cancerous tissue in her abdomen. Her cancer entered remission in 2017 but returned sometime this year.
She is survived by her husband, Lorenzo Lazo, and 14-year-old daughter, Constanza.
- Blac Chyna reveals the amount of plastic surgery she has done
- Man’s penis partially cut off following two-day erection
- Nigerian man killed in South Africa over false alarm
- ThisDay MD confirms loss of wife to three-year battle with cancer
- Regina Daniels’ father reveals her real age and that of Ned Nwoko in a phone call