Chris Brown isn’t impressed with his ex-girlfriend’s man.
But after Victor posted a shot with Karrueche on social media, Chris couldn’t help but share some no filter comments.
“No shade boo, BUT PLEASE STYLE HIM. He look like he shopping of the manikin and trying to bargain with the sales manager,” Chris wrote in now deleted comments. “Retired wrestler spanks. IM F—KING AROUND….good bless.”
He added, “No shade. Just minor.”
As for Chris, he took to Instagram Stories Thursday afternoon and shared a cryptic message to his loyal following.
“A person that really care bout you gone show it…even on bad terms,” he wrote. Hmmmm.
“We like each other. We just mesh very well. We get along, we have fun. Whether it’s just us two or friends,” Karrueche once shared with Bossip. “It’s easy breezy and it’s really refreshing, and I’m just enjoying it.”
Victor added to Us Weekly, “I think she’s just so genuine, she’s so herself, I love that about her. She helps me keep comfortable, she helps me be myself around her, and everything we do is an adventure. Every time we step out of the house, it feels like an adventure, and we enjoy ourselves.”
As a wise one once said, living well is the best revenge.
- Chris Brown Calls Rihanna a “Queen” and Asks for New Music
- Khloe Kardashian Claps Back at Another Photoshop Accusation: You Guys Are Really Reaching
- The Rock blasted for posting naked photo of 3-year-old daughter
- Chris Attoh Suddenly Deletes Photos Of His Wife On Instagram
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife Anita writes about a couple and a dead marriage